Business Development / Project Manager Sioen NV Ardooie
- Full-time, Full-time (option 4/5)
- Indefinite duration
Communicative and commercially strong? Knowledge of textiles and keen on identifying new opportunities? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- You are commercially responsible for the expansion and/or development of the existing sales market (mostly through the tender business).
- You identify new opportunities, sales markets, new market trends, trade fairs and keep up to date with new developments within the market.
- You are the link / pivot between Sales / R&D / QC and the technical link with the customer.
- You play a proactive role in tendering processes and link with the customer, as well as an active role in the start-up of orders.
- You analyse both technically and commercially newly published tenders and the entire product from the technical side, after which you convert these into a final product.
- You are responsible for the internal management of tendering processes from A to Z.
- You are responsible for product development, whereby you determine and research all essential materials that are required for the confection of the final product, always in consultation with R&D and the suppliers.
Who you are
- You combine a Bachelor/Master level of education with several years of relevant Sales experience.
- You are a technical team leader who manages, follows up and motivates your team.
- You are extremely sales-oriented and succeed in achieving maximum results with a structured approach and passion for your product.
- You are able to translate technical characteristics to the customer.
- You are prepared to deepen your knowledge of the world of textiles and the specific products.
- You are communicative, diplomatic, strategic and have the necessary powers of persuasion and specialisation.
- You are creative, open-minded, solution-oriented and able to function independently as well as in a team.
- You can express yourself fluently in several languages. Do you speak Dutch, English and French? Great!
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.