Business Unit Manager Workwear
- Indefinite duration
Managerial and connecting? Inspired by workwear and protection? Eager to become the beating heart a new brand of Sioen? In an international job in a dynamic, growing and strong family business? Then Business Unit Manager workwear is the perfect job for you!
What you do
- You coordinate a team of 8 employees in Ardooie with the aim of setting up a complete workwear collection, to complete the range of the Apparel division.
- You follow up, push and coordinate throughout the organization the various steps towards samples, production capacity, stock levels and logistical requirements.
- With your team and in strong cooperation with the Sioen sales network, you coordinate the market introduction and the marketing actions.
- You are familiar with distribution networks and E-commerce.
- You are the interlocutor internally and towards key accounts.
- You follow market needs and trends, follow the competition closely and know how to respond to them.
- You are responsible for the annual budget, the business plan, the monthly P&L and the timeline.
- You are the driving force for your business unit and a motivator for your team.
- You report to the CEO of the Apparel division.
Who you are
- You combine a Bachelor/Master thinking level with several years of relevant Sales experience.
- You are extremely sales-oriented and succeed in achieving maximum results with a structured approach and passion for your product.
- You are able to translate technical characteristics commercially to the customer.
- You are prepared to invest yourself further into the world of textiles and the specific products.
- You are communicative, diplomatic and show the necessary persuasion skills.
- You are creative, open-minded, solution-oriented and able to function independently, as well as in a team.
- You can express yourself fluently in multiple languages. Do you speak Dutch, English and French? Great! German is a plus.
What to expect from us
- A dynamic job in a stable, growing, profitable and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as a company car including fuel card, reimbursement of travel expenses, meal vouchers, the 13th month, group insurance, possibility of hospitalization insurance, bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.