Circularity & CSR Manager
- Full-time (option 4/5)
- Indefinite duration
Knowledge of Green Deal and Due Diligence regulations? Passion for textiles? Working at an international, strong family business with a focus on sustainability and circularity? This is the perfect job for you!
What you do
- Keeping up to date with changes in National & EU Green Deal and Due Diligence regulatory legislation and guidelines and ensuring compliance with these regulations.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities, textile & PPE industry and sector federations, …
- Offering advice about company policies, operating procedures, practices and systems.
- Manage implementation of EU Green Deal actions: Ecodesign aspects (such as product longevity, reliability, repairability, absence substances of concern, recyclability & recycled content, LCA calculations of environmental impacts,…), Extended Producers Responsibility, Product Digital Passport, Traceability & Transparency, … including liaising with our IT department.
- Support our R&D, Design team, Product and Procurement Managers to continuously and proactively match market and regulatory standards.
- Coaching and providing advice about regulations to our stakeholders (customers, suppliers, subcontractors, manufacturing units, …).
- Drafting of supporting evidence and support our Public Procurement business.
- Support our Corporate Sustainability Reporting.
Who you are
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree (textiles / chemistry / ...) or several years of relevant experience.
- You have an analytical mind and strong negotiation skills.
- You are communicative, a problem solver and IT-minded.
- You have good knowledge of automating information flows, as well as strong Excel skills for analysing, organising and presenting data.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch or English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, the possibility of a hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.