Costing & Salesprice Analyst
- Full-time (option 4/5), Day
- Indefinite duration
Analytical minded and want to learn more about the world of protective clothing? Working at a stable, strong and innovative family company? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- You monitor closely the quality of product costings, as well as resolve problems with product costings.
- You guarantee a controlled difference between standard and commercial cost.
- You support the Sales Department on sales price setting and highlight opportunities.
- You work closely together with Purchasing, Masterdata, Controlling and Sales.
- You report on a regular base on cost & salesprice evolution to the Management Team.
- You report to the CEO Apparel, with dotted line to controlling.
Who you are
- You have a Master's degree (economics) and preferably several years of relevant experience, as a Business Analyst Product Costing & Pricing.
- You check theory versus practice and are willing to immerse yourself in our materials, processes and products.
- You work fluently with MS Office tools, such as Excel. Knowledge of SAP and reporting tools (BI, etc.) is a plus.
- Your approach is no-nonsense, analytical, flexible and pragmatic.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.