Credit Analyst (m/v)
- You familiarize yourself with the progressive strategy of our central credit department, which meanwhile has reached a very high level, with responsibility for the debtor follow-up of the entire group.
- You proactively and preventively look for risk situations for our customers, by means of a professional 'risk assessment' concept, including the financial analysis of the annual figures.
- You manage our customer database and control and manage order-to-cash processes in active collaboration with the commercial, logistics and financial departments.
- You participate in generating the various reports.
- In this diversified job, with the opportunity to progress to high decision-making responsibilities, you will work under the leadership of the Group Credit Manager and within a strong team of Credit Analysts.
- Within our credit department you will receive further professional training in this rapidly developing field.
- You have a Master's degree in an area of economics.
- You have at least three years of work experience in a finance environment.
- You have a good knowledge of Office software and experience with ERP software, preferably also SAP.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, English and German: basic knowledge of the fourth language is a must, but further training may be required. Knowledge of a fifth language is a plus.
- You are quality conscious, you have a talent for numerical and empathic analysis and an eye for accuracy and detail.
- You are alert, communicative, proactive and cooperative. When dealing with customers you are diplomatic as well as assertive.
- An exciting and diverse job in a fast-growing and financially strong group.
- An informal and open work environment in which you are given every opportunity to further develop yourself.
- A competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge and results, supplemented with fringe benefits and the possibility to work flexible hours.
Some key figures
Sioen Industries is a diversified stock quoted group with an extensive portfolio of products and activities: spinning, weaving and coating, manufacturing of clothing, production of fine chemicals and processing of technical textiles. Vertical and horizontal integration, diversification and permanent growth have driven us since 1960.
More infoSIOEN Industries nv
8850 Ardooie - Belgium
T +32 51 740 973