- Full-time, Day
- Indefinite duration
Eager to maintain our technological machines technically? Will you soon be rolling up your sleeves on our site in Mouscron? Are you technically skilled? We have the perfect job for you!
What you do
- You maintain the machinery (lubrication, replacement of oils, bearings, wear parts, ...) .
- You repair defects (mechanical + electrical).
- You exchange information about technical problems with your colleagues.
- You provide technical assistance to the team managers and external parties.
- You check and maintain the tools.
Who you are
- You have at least an A2 diploma in electrical engineering / electromechanics and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You are motivated and you work accurately.
- You can work independently or in a team.
- You have a sense of responsibility and you monitor the safety and quality of your work.
- You have a fluent knowledge of French.
What to expect from us
- A full-time job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- A flexible and contemporary working environment.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. If the interview is positive, you will be given a tour of the production area!
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you with a welcome folder and we will get you ready for your first working day.