As a technical maintenance employee, you will perform the following tasks:
- Preventive maintenance of the machinery, such as lubricating machines and replacement of oils, bearings, worn parts, ...
- Repair of defective machines (both mechanical and electrical).
- Exchange of information on current technical problems.
- Providing technical assistance to team leaders and external parties.
- Implementing improvements and optimizations of machines.
- Ordering auxiliary materials and parts.
- Checking tools and keeping them in good condition.
- Guard duty in rotating schedule.
- You finished A2 education (technical direction) and/or you have relevant work experience in a production environment.
- You are motivated, resistant to stress and you do your work with precision.
- You are a team player, but you can also work on my own.
- You have a good sense of responsibility with safety and the quality of your work as your top priorities.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- An exciting and diverse job in a fast-growing and financially strong group.
- An informal and open work environment in which you are given every opportunity to develop yourself further.
- A good salary including meal vouchers.
Some key figures
Sioen Industries is a diversified group with an extensive portfolio of products and activities: spinning, weaving and coating, manufacturing of clothing, production of fine chemicals and processing of technical textiles. Vertical and horizontal integration, diversification and permanent growth have driven us since 1960.
More infoSIOEN Industries nv
8850 Ardooie - Belgium
T +32 51 740 973