Full stack .Net Developer
- Indefinite duration
Are you fascinated by software development in .NET? Do you want to use your expertise in an innovative family business? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- With your experience in .NET programming, you are part of the core team responsible for the further development and upgrade of the Shopfloor system. You are involved in the analysis, development, testing and integrations/interfaces with SAP and industrial applications and hardware.
- You are responsible for the further evolution of the package and the transition to web technology. You also bring new insights into the global software architecture.
- You assist and act as an advisor in the review of the database model and the existing code. You help in the further professionalisation of the team and monitor the stability and performance of the application.
- You take part in the analysis of additional functionalities, implement changes in the context of change requests and assist in support where necessary.
Who you are
- As a .NET Developer you have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT and at least 3 years of experience with
- VB.NET - C#
- ASP/NET - Angular (type script) web development
- Web API - Restful API
- MS SQL
- TFS - Devops on azure
- You have a passion for software development in .NET.
- You preferably have experience in an international production environment. Affinity with textiles is a plus.
- You stay up to speed with the latest technologies and have an inquisitive and eager to learn attitude. This applies to development environments as well as methodologies and tools.
- You guard the quality of your own work and objectives. You call on experienced colleagues for more complex challenges. In this way, you take ownership of your own development and assignments.
- You communicate clearly, transparently and are result-oriented.
- You have a no-nonsense analytical ability to reduce a problem to its essence.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.