- Indefinite duration
Passionate about HR? Triggered by finding the ideal match? Join our enthusiastic TOP HR team in an innovative, stable, strong international family business? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- You are responsible for R&S (recruitment & selection, as well as contact with external partners) in collaboration with the Talent Manager.
- You are actively involved in the development of new HR projects and optimise existing HR processes and procedures. You participate in the execution as well as the follow-up of these projects.
- You are responsible for the general administration (follow-up of invoices, audits, ...).
- You report to the Chief HR Officer and functionally to the Talent Manager.
Who you are
- You have a Master's degree and at least 4 years of relevant experience (R&S) in an international production environment.
- You are administratively accurate and can work autonomously as well as in a team.
- You are communicative, assertive, open-minded and solution-oriented.
- You actively contribute to the optimisation of our HR department in terms of both productivity and quality.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, the possibility of a hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.