IT Service Desk Operator
- Indefinite duration
Strong in problem-solving? You like to help out people? Eager to use your expertise in IT support in an innovative family business? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- You are the first point of contact for the central IT help desk.
- You assist users in solving both simple and complex problems from start to finish.
- You are responsible for the installation, inventory, and follow-up of all kinds of hardware, software, and telecom equipment.
- You look for solutions and you communicate about this to your colleagues and/or external providers.
- Together with your colleagues, you ensure that someone is always on call.
Who you are
- You have a strong passion and affinity for IT.
- You communicate clearly, transparently and in a customer-focused manner.
- You are digitally proficient and preferably already have experience with a ticketing system.
- You possess a no-nonsense analytical ability to reduce a problem to its essence.
- You are flexible and work accurately under pressure.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Relevant experience is a plus, but not a must.
- Microsoft cloud solutions and server back-end are not unfamiliar to you.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, the possibility of a hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.