Junior Product Developer
- Full-time (option 4/5)
- Indefinite duration
Do you have a passion for technical textiles and are you keen to develop new products? Then take the reins now and apply for a job at Sioen!
What you do
- You analyse and interpret a project (orally and in writing) and work out a complete technical file (text, drawings, 'bill of materials').
- You translate this project according to the client's wishes, taking into account optimisation (standardisation) of the production equipment.
- You work in technical protective clothing.
- You are the point of contact between the commercial team and the technical supervisors.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Technology/Textile Engineering or relevant experience. Stitching experience and knowledge of pattern drawing is a plus.
- You have knowledge of cross sections, time interpretation (m.t.m.) and fabrics (bindings, coatings, laminates, ...).
- You are familiar with zips, buttons, velcro, ... .
- You work autonomously with a feeling for detail and organisation.
- You are willing to follow internal training and to travel abroad to a limited extent.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.