Junior Supply & Inventory Planner
- Indefinite duration
A first experience in Supply Chain? Administratively and communicatively strong? Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team in an innovative, stable, strong family company? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- You support the Finished Goods Supply & Inventory Planner for the supply and stock of finished goods, as well as customer service. This for both products produced by Sioen Apparel itself and products purchased for resale.
- You maintain the master data for the master production planning activities, including planning calendars, location data, etc.
- You prepare the purchase orders based on forecasts, sales orders & input from the Product Managers of the different profit centres and follow these up closely with planners of each plant or with external suppliers. In case of subcontracting with external suppliers, you also steer these flows.
- You do the project-based follow-up when launching new stock products.
- You maintain the correct safety stocks for all finished stock products in order to achieve an optimal balance between customer service and working capital targets.
- You play an (pro)active role in limiting/reducing slow-moving & obsolete inventory for finished products.
- You support sales back office to product availability. You propose alternative dates/quantities, taking into account stock levels and production plans.
- You report to the Operations Director.
Who you are
- You combine at least a Bachelor degree with a first working experience in Supply Chain (preferably in a production environment).
- You have strong administrative skills, are a driven organiser and have an eye for detail, as well as the big picture.
- You are assertive, proactive and a real team player with strong communication skills. You are hands-on and solution-oriented.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and IT-minded.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, the possibility of a hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.