Logistiek & Quality Supervisor (m/v)
- Organization, coordination and quality inspection of the warehouse in one of our production facilities in Ardooie.
- Follow-up of the shipping schedule, drawing up the schedule for the cutting machine, the supply of packaging materials, monitoring the quality objectives and making adjustments where necessary, as well as proactively reflect on innovations and improvements.
- Approve work instructions and job descriptions for the different activities (warehouse + transfer equipment + cutting).
- Monitoring, managing and optimization the inventory. You are responsible for the inventory check between Christmas and New Year.
- Closing the orders after quality control. In case of deviations, you report them to the Sales Team.
- Responsible for the (further) training and supervision of (new) employees, as well as motivating, coaching and supporting the employees.
- Participation in meetings on production and reporting to the Production Manager.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent skills through experience.
- You have administrative skills and a basic knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You are a hands-on worker, you work systematically and have excellent organizational skills.
- You are a team player and you value interpersonal relationships. You are also able to lead and motivate your team (20 people) in close cooperation with the Production Manager.
- You have a good sense of responsibility and you watch over the strict compliance with standards and procedures with regard to discipline, hygiene, tidiness, cleanliness, quality, safety and reporting.
- You have experience in driving a forklift/reach truck and in possession of the necessary certificates.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- An exciting and diverse job in a fast-growing and financially strong group.
- An informal and open work environment in which you are given every opportunity to develop yourself further.
- A competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge and results, supplemented with fringe benefits and the possibility to work flexible hours.
Some key figures
Sioen Industries is a diversified stock quoted group with an extensive portfolio of products and activities: spinning, weaving and coating, manufacturing of clothing, production of fine chemicals and processing of technical textiles. Vertical and horizontal integration, diversification and permanent growth have driven us since 1960.
More infoSIOEN Industries nv
8850 Ardooie - Belgium
T +32 51 740 973
People Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org)