Management Assistant IT
- Full-time (option 4/5), Part-time, Day
- Indefinite duration
Administratively and organisationally strong? Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic IT department in an innovative, stable, strong family company? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- Assist the CDO, CIO and Teamleads of the IT department.
- Manage the procurement processes (from quote request to order and invoice control).
- Managing and tracking assets (hardware and software inventory).
- Tracking and re-invoicing costs to the various companies and departments.
- Managing the telecom and printer fleet, including contract follow-up with suppliers.
- General administrative support: following up calendars, booking travel, reporting.
- Monitoring the budgeting process and status against budget.
- Monitoring performance in the context of projects.
- Answering IT-related questions from various stakeholders.
- Following up on IT tasks related to onboarding/offboarding of employees.
- Working closely with other departments (Finance, Helpdesk, ...).
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's degree (preferably Office Management) or relevant work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- You are administratively accurate, punctual and can work independently as well as in a team.
- You are communicative, assertive, an organisational talent and result-oriented.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, the possibility of a hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.