Meestergast - Weeftechnicus (m/v)
- You are responsible for the mechanical and textile technical maintenance and improvement of a battery of Dornier and Picanol weaving looms.
- In consultation with the production manager and your colleagues, you have the technical responsibility and you ensure a flawless production process.
- Quality, safety, tidiness and cleanliness are your permanent concerns.
- You motivate and supervise your team.
- You have a diploma in weaving or knitting techniques and/or have relevant work experience in a weaving mill.
- You are a motivated worker and you combine a sense of order and tidiness with a positive attitude and a sense of responsibility.
- After a training period you are able to work on your own and lead your team autonomously.
- You have a sense for quality and accuracy.
- You tackle problems in a pragmatic way.
- After a thorough training, you will be working in one of 2-shifts or during the night.
- An exciting and varied position within a fast-growing and financially strong group.
- An informal and open working atmosphere, in which you are given every opportunity to further develop yourself.
- A good salary including meal vouchers.
Some key figures
Sioen Industries is a diversified stock quoted group with an extensive portfolio of products and activities: spinning, weaving and coating, manufacturing of clothing, production of fine chemicals and processing of technical textiles. Vertical and horizontal integration, diversification and permanent growth have driven us since 1960.
More infoSIOEN Industries nv
8850 Ardooie - Belgium
T +32 51 740 973