Product Manager Knitwear
- Indefinite duration
Responsible, creative and dynamic? Is clothing and more specifically knitwear your thing? Eager to become the beating heart of Sioen's knitwear brand? In an international job in a dynamic, growing and strong family business? Then this is the perfect job for you!
What you do
- You are responsible for the "Knitwear" range from Sioen. In this role you are the key figure and guiding force. You analyse the market, the competition and our own range.
- You design new products and/or manage this design.
- You always take profitability and quality into account, in order to approach the market with an optimal product mix.
- You are responsible for the communication of new products to the sales team.
- You guide clients in specific projects.
- You work smoothly with the various Product Managers, local Sales Managers and with the Sales Directors.
- Internally, you will work together with purchasing, marketing, product development, R&D, planning and logistics.
- You translate questions and needs from the market into recommendations for the engineering department.
- You provide support to customers (B2B). You deal with their questions during customer visits to them or at our headquarters, via mail, teams and by telephone.
- You create the various orders in SAP and manage the order book of your customers.
- You take care of the integral order administration from order to invoicing.
- You follow up on the stock of your customers.
- You are internationally active for this position, both on the production and sales side
Who you are
- You have a passion for products and customers and combine this with clear management.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in product development or product management.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You are fascinated by the knitwear market and by protective clothing in general.
- You are extremely sales-oriented and succeed in achieving maximum results with a structured project approach.
- Experience in product development, product management or in the production of knitwear in an international context is a big plus.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, English and French. Knowledge of German is a plus.
What to expect from us
- A traffic jam-free workplace in Ardooie or in one of our other branches internationally.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations and most importantly: people!
- A flexible schedule in function of a good work life balance!
- Freely schedulable leave.
- Partly home-office possible.
- Room for your own initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training.
- A contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic “passioenate” colleagues who go for it every day.
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.