- Indefinite duration
A passion for production? A true motivator with a focus on results? You are eager to use your knowledge and expertise in our innovative, stable, strong family company? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- You monitor production planning, plan and distribute work in production.
- You give instructions and directions on execution and coordinate connecting activities.
- You monitor productivity, quality and costs and take corrective and preventive measures in consultation with local management.
- You are responsible for the (further) training and supervision of (new) employees, as well as motivating, coaching and supporting them.
- You help monitor safety on the work floor and take action where necessary.
- You are responsible for initiating, implementing and improving working methods and processes.
- You are interested in new trends and developments in production.
Who you are
- You have a higher education and/or knowledge gained through experience.
- You work autonomously, result-oriented and can communicate effortlessly with colleagues, employees and various external services and interlocutors.
- You are a motivator and support your employees where necessary.
- You are administratively strong and show analytical insight.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
What to expect from us
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.