- Indefinite duration
Leading and connecting? Eager to become the beating heart of our weaving mill in Mouscron? Want to work in a dynamic, growing and strong family business? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- Coordinating, managing and directing the daily operations of the weaving plant.
- Working closely with the planning department to set up the production and personnel planning as optimally as possible.
- Recruit and onboard new employees, as well as manage and coach (new) employees in consultation with Team Leaders.
- Initiate, implement and improve work methods, processes and shop floor organization to increase productivity and enhance performance.
- Monitor workplace safety and take any necessary action.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar (managerial) position, preferably in a production environment.
- You have a technical degree in a relevant field (engineering, textile, chemistry or related disciplines) and a good technical understanding.
- You are entrepreneurial, open-minded, solution-oriented, pragmatic with a hands-on mindset.
- You are a motivator, a coach, and support your employees where necessary.
- You have a fluent knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
What to expect from us
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as a company car including fuel card, meal vouchers, the 13th month, group insurance, possibility of hospitalization insurance, bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations and most importantly: people!
- A flexible schedule in function of a good work life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly working from home possible.
- Room for your own initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training.
- A contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic “passioenate” colleagues who go for it every day!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.