- Full-time (option 4/5)
- Indefinite duration
Would you like to be part of our BDCS project where we will equip our Belgian military with new clothing? Communicative, results-oriented and an organizational talent? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- You ensure the coordination and consequently realization of our BDCS project (coordination customer expectation / back office order entry / 3PL - distribution - physical execution of begging or delivery including coordination assembly and disassembly and transportation / IT related requirements).
- You are regularly present at the begging sessions in the different barracks.
- You provide regular reporting on the progress of the project and ensure good communication between the various parties involved (both internal and external).
- You take on an advisory and facilitating role towards management and the various departments involved and work closely with them.
- You stimulate, coordinate and motivate involved employees during the realization of the project.
Who you are
- You preferably have a Bachelor's degree, with the necessary business maturity and persuasiveness and has at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are result-oriented, autonomous and have strong organizational skills.
- You are communicative, assertive, know how to set priorities and you succeed in coordinating and motivating the different parties involved in a project towards the set objectives.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.