Project Manager Knitwear (m/v)
- Through analysis of the market, the competition and our own range, you create new products and always take a significant degree of profitability and quality into account in order to approach the market with an optimal product mix.
- You are responsible for the communication of new products to the sales team.
- In this role, you are the central figure and the driving force to start new projects in this product range, to guide and complete them.
- You succeed through your technical knowledge, your market knowledge, your project approach and commercial skills to realize new customer projects.
- You collaborate with different product managers, local sales managers and sales directors. Internally, you cooperate with purchase, product development, R&D, planning and logistics.
- You give feedback to the engineering department regarding market demands and ensure that they are treated in a professional manner.
- You give support on technical and organizational matters to distributors, both by telephone and during customer visits at our headquarters.
- You are internationally active for this function, on production as on sales side.
- You like to make and maintain contacts, you have a hands on mentality.
- You are fascinated by the knitwear market and actively seek new opportunities.
- You have a higher education degree (bachelor or master).
- You have at least 5 to 10 years experience in knitwear product development.
- You are focused on sales and manage to get maximum results with a structured project approach.
- Experience in the production of knitwear in an international context is a big plus.
- Knowledge of knitting and apparel is also a big plus.
- Languages: Dutch, Englisch and French are required, German is a plus.
- An exciting and diverse job in a fast-growing and financially strong group.
- An informal and open work environment in which you are given every opportunity to develop yourself further.
- A competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge and results, supplemented with fringe benefits and the possibility to work flexible hours.
Some key figures
Sioen Industries is a diversified group with an extensive portfolio of products and activities: spinning, weaving and coating, manufacturing of clothing, production of fine chemicals and processing of technical textiles. Vertical and horizontal integration, diversification and permanent growth have driven us since 1960.
You will work in the Apparel division. This division specializes in high end protective clothing for a wide variety of markets.
More infoSIOEN Industries nv
8850 Ardooie - Belgium
T +32 51 740 973