Project Manager Masterdata & Business Processes
- Full-time (option 4/5), Day
- Indefinite duration
Strong interest in data and processes? Analytical minded and want to learn more about the world of protective clothing? Working at a stable, strong and innovative family company? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- You own, manage, maintain and harmonize the product data model across the different brands of Sioen Apparel and across the different IT systems (Sioen Fashion as PLM, SAP as ERP system and Akaneo as PIM system), in close cooperation with the Masterdata Administrator.
- You are the business owner of the PIM system.
- You ensure the use of a common language at the masterdata level and manage the metadata (definition of a company dictionary, inventory of data sources, data standardization, data harmonization, ...).
- You assure clear visibility on who is responsible for which masterdata, following the RACI principle.
- You hold the ultimate responsibility for an end-to-end process and are accountable for process design, documenting, performance and changes, as well as for the outcomes of the process.
- You know and monitor the end-to-end processes cross application, driven by best practices and stick to standard and solve problems that occur during the process.
- You gather different stakeholders/subject matter experts to gather all requirements.
- You document the processes and look after harmonization's cross brands.
- You work as a close partner of IT and business.
- You give reports about results of action (completeness & correctness of data/process).
- You agree on processes with all stakeholders involved, before building/ adjusting systems.
Who you are
- You have a Master's degree (economics) or preferably several years of relevant experience, as a Business Analyst Master Data and Project Management.
- You have a conceptual understanding of data structures and modelling, as well as a strong interest in data and processes.
- You have knowledge of change management and know how to get stakeholders with different views on the same page.
- You work fluently with MS Office Tools, such as Excel. Knowledge of SAP and reporting tools (BI, etc.) is a plus.
- Your approach is no-nonsense, analytical, flexible and pragmatic.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, the possibility of a hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.