Project & Tender Manager
- Full-time (option 4/5)
- Indefinite duration
Sales-oriented and you manage to achieve maximum results with a passion for the product? Communicative, open-minded and solution-oriented? Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team in an innovative, stable, strong family company? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- You follow up all projects and tenders launched within the 'Sioen Ballistics' & Mullion department.
- You provide support to external Sales Managers at the start-up of new projects.
- You guarantee the evolution of the project, as well as the follow-up upon approval and/or tender allocation.
- You are responsible for forecasting and Start of Production, as well as monitoring quality and CI (continuous improvement).
- You follow up on the actions of the defined BU strategy (by the Business Development Manager).
- You manage ad hoc sales support activities and are responsible for the creation of brand awareness and strategy in cooperation with Marketing.
- You coordinate internal key activities, such as monitoring Key Performance Indicators, managing Operations and keeping track of active stock / slow movers and dead stock.
- You closely follow up the various customer activities in cooperation with the Sales Managers.
- You support the Sales Managers at trade fairs and events.
- You work closely with Sioen Ballistics Oy (SBO) and Ursuit (Finland).
Who you are
- You combine a Bachelor/Master's degree with several years of relevant experience in an international manufacturing environment.
- You are extremely sales-oriented and manage to achieve maximum results with a structured approach and passion for your product.
- You are able to commercially translate technical properties to the customer.
- You are prepared to delve deeper into the world of textiles and the specific products.
- You are communicative, diplomatic, strategic and demonstrate the necessary persuasiveness and specialisation.
- You are creative, open-minded, solution-oriented and able to function independently as well as in a team.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, a hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.