R&D & Certification Officer
- Indefinite duration
Passion for technical textiles and willing to learn more about the European standards and testing methods for protective clothing? Attention to detail, administrative and organizational skills? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- With your 'on the job' acquired expertise of European standards and test methods for protective clothing you offer support to the Product and Sales Managers of the various departments within Sioen Apparel.
- You are the coordinating link between the Product and Sales Managers and the internal and external test laboratories.
- You play a crucial role in the technical administrative processing of the different tender dossiers and product certificates.
Who you are
- You preferably have a Bachelor or Master degree (Textile or Industrial Engineer). Relevant experience is a plus but not a must.
- You are hands-on, result-oriented with an eye for detail.
- You are communicative, assertive, analytical and organisationally strong.
- You are a real team player, but can also function autonomously.
- Are you familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)? Great!
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, English and French. Knowledge of German is a plus.
What to expect from us
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.