- Full-time (option 4/5)
- Indefinite duration
Strong organisational and communications skills? Eager to become the point of contact for our international customers? Then this is the perfect job for you!
What you do
- You treat the customers’ requests and problems via mail and telephone.
- You create the various orders in SAP and manage your customers’ order book.
- You take care of the integral order administration from order to invoicing.
- You follow up on the stock of your customers.
Who you are
- You are a true language enthusiast and you preferably have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Experience is a nice bonus, but not a must.
- You work accurately, punctually, and autonomously.
- You are communicative, assertive, and strong in organisation.
- You work result-oriented.
- Are you familiar with Microsoft Office and do you have a first experience with an ERP package (preferably SAP)? Excellent!
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
What to expect from us
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, the possibility of a hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.