SAP Business Analyst
- Full-time (option 4/5)
- Indefinite duration
Analytical-minded? Would you like to use your expertise in SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) or PP (Production Planning) or BI/BW (Business Information Warehouse) in our innovative family business? Apply at Sioen now!
What you do
- You analyse and translate business processes to an efficient SAP setup from start to finish.
- You draw up the entire implementation process: design, implementation, documentation, testing, roll-out, end user training and support.
- You also implement that implementation process.
- You propose possible improvements.
- You provide second-line support to SAP key users.
Who you are
- You have experience as a functional analyst in SAP SD, BI/BW or PP.
- Affinity with logistics processes is a plus but not a must.
- You know logistics applications, and you have experience with other modules such as SAP TM, MM, and GTS.
- Your approach is no-nonsense, analytical, flexible, and pragmatic.
- An occasional business trip is no problem for you (max. 4 weeks/year).
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, French, and English.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as a company car including fuel card, reimbursement of travel expenses, meal vouchers, the 13th month, group insurance, possibility of hospitalization insurance, bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.