SAP Specialist (m/v)
- You are responsible for the analysis of the business processes and the translation into an efficient SAP setup, in collaboration with the SAP Logistics team.
- You are responsible for the entire implementation process from design, implementation, documentation, testing and rollout to user training and support.
- You have proven expertise in one of the logistics domains (PP, QM, SD, LE en MM) and its integration with the other modules.
- You have a "no-nonsense" analytical, flexible and pragmatic work approach and you like a challenge.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French. A good command of German is a plus.
- You have a number of years of experience in a similar position.
- A job with responsibility and autonomy in a fast-growing and financially strong group.
- An informal and open work environment in which you are given every opportunity to further develop yourself.
- A salary adapted to your knowledge and experience, including meal vouchers, group insurance and the possibility to work flexible hours.
Some key figures
Sioen Industries is a diversified stock quoted group with an extensive portfolio of products and activities: spinning, weaving and coating, manufacturing of clothing, production of fine chemicals and processing of technical textiles. Vertical and horizontal integration, diversification and permanent growth have driven us since 1960.
More infoSIOEN Industries nv
8850 Ardooie - Belgium
T +32 51 740 973
Carolien Kerstens email@example.com