- Full-time (option 4/5)
- Indefinite duration
Strong negotiation and organisational skills? You are eager to use your expertise in purchasing in our innovative, strong family business? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
- Procurement and supply of our raw materials and sourcing products.
- Maintaining and building supplier partnerships: close monitoring of our purchasing process, negotiating conditions for framework contracts, aligning suppliers with Sioen Apparel operations/requirements and supplier evaluation based on quality, cost and SLA.
- Close cooperation with internal customers in operational and project environment: Product Managers, designers, QA, Supply Chain, production sites,... Without losing sight of the overall interests of cost efficiency.
- Responsible for costing and master data of purchased goods.
- Analysis of trends in raw material / component prices worldwide.
- Evaluation and review of supply schedules with Supply Chain.
- Provide administration in line with regulations.
- Reporting to the Purchasing Manager.
Who you are
- You have minimum 5 years of purchasing experience in an international production environment. Preferably experience in textile / confection, as well as a project / tender environment.
- You have a good knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and supply chain processes including best practices, current trends and methodologies.
- You have strong negotiation, organisational and planning skills, as well as the ability to deal with a complex, technical product.
- You are a team player, a problem solver and an optimizer.
- You have a good knowledge of SAP and information flow automation. Strong skills in Excel for analysis, organisation and presentation of data.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.