- Indefinite duration
Do you want to make samples of protective clothing? Do you want to be part of a healthy, international company with family values? Is stitching your thing? Then we have the perfect job for you!
What you do
- Operating the stitching machine.
- Cleaning the workstation.
Who you are
- You preferably have relevant experience as a stitcher.
- You show the necessary sense of responsibility and you watch over the safety and quality of your work.
- You are punctual, motivated, have an eye for detail and can work both independently and in a team.
- You are not colour blind.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch.
- You are employed in a daytime work schedule.
What to expect from us
- A full-time job in a stable, growing, profitable and international family business.
- Work in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations and most importantly: people!
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- An easily accessible workplace in Ardooie
- Room for your own initiative.
- A flexible working environment.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training.
- Great company events.
- An employer who encourages and supports you.
- Last but not least: fantastic “passioenate” colleagues who go for it every day!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. If the interview is positive, you will be given a tour of the production area!
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you with a welcome folder and we will get you ready for your first working day.