Supply Chain Manager Projecten (m/v)
- You will be responsible for the entire supply chain during the execution of the project. You will also be responsible for (following the flow of) costing, procurement, sourcing, production, warehousing, delivery and aftercare.
- You will participate proactively in the project team from the kick-off to the delivery of the products to the end-customer. You will follow up critical milestones and you will redirect the project where necessary.
- You will develop project plans, make forecasts and prepare budgets to complete the assignment under the required conditions of term, cost and quality.
- You will be a first line contact for all people involved in your project. You will coordinate with planners regarding raw material requirements, you will communicate with Product Managers, production, R&D,…
- You will be responsible for optimizing the information flows (aligned with our product flows) within the SAP environment.
- You will consult and have talks with all the parties involved and you will be in close contact with the IT department (communication & follow-up).
- You will be a key player with (the preparation of) the implementation of advanced planning tools and SAP S4/Hana.
- You will report directly to the Operations Director.
- You have a higher education with a first experience in a project-based position within supply chain (preferably within an industrial production environment).
- You have highly developed project management skills; you are a driven organizer with eye for detail. You show that you are an assertive and proactive person.
- You are a team player with strong communications skills. You can motivate others and involve the various stakeholders throughout the project.
- Knowledge of LEAN technologies ((value stream mapping, ...) is a plus.
- You have experience with forecasting and/or MRP, preferably within a SAP environment.
- You are fluent in multiple languages (Dutch/English/French).
- An exciting and diverse job in a fast-growing and financially strong group.
- An informal and open work environment in which you are given every opportunity to further develop yourself.
- A competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge and results, supplemented with fringe benefits and the possibility to work flexible hours.
Some key figures
Sioen Industries is a diversified group with an extensive portfolio of products and activities: spinning, weaving and coating, manufacturing of clothing, production of fine chemicals and processing of technical textiles. Vertical and horizontal integration, diversification and permanent growth have driven us since 1960.
More infoSIOEN Industries nv
8850 Ardooie - Belgium
T +32 51 740 973