- Indefinite duration
Do you have strong communication skills and outstanding analytic skills? Do you want to use your experience as a treasury analyst in our innovative, strong family business? Apply now at Sioen!
What you do
The Treasury Analyst will report to the Group Finance Manager and will support the Group Finance Manager and Group CFO in all treasury matters of a multinational group. As Treasury Analyst your key responsibilities will be:
- The daily follow-up and oversight of treasury operations and cash positions throughout the group.
- Managing the in-house cash pool and treasury management modules of the Group’s ERP system.
- Setting-up and maintaining connectivity between the Group’s treasury software and all banks worldwide.
- First point of contact for banks for authorizations, bank KYC procedures, opening and closing of bank accounts, compliance matters, …
- Following-up and managing intercompany financing positions (contracts, repayments, short/long term balance sheet split, determine transfer pricing rules compliant interest rates, …).
- Optimizing bank relationships (replacing non-core banks by core banks, bank RFP, …).
- Key contact for the subsidiaries in all treasury matters.
- Following-up and report on existing debt undertakings.
- FX risk management: monitoring FX positions across the group & determining appropriate FX risk management procedures.
- Developing and managing an appropriate cash flow forecasting system throughout the group.
- Creating a sustainable control environment for the treasury operations, developing and maintaining treasury policies throughout the Group.
- Analyzing the current treasury processes and proposing improvements.
- Taking the lead in different treasury optimization projects.
Who you are
- Master degree in Applied Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Big4-environment, a first controlling experience is a plus.
- Willing to develop your treasury knowledge by following treasury courses.
- Good knowledge of MS Office. Experience with SAP modules and consolidation and reporting tools is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and a real problem solver.
- Driven, energetic, enthusiastic personality with a can-do attitude and a pro-active approach.
- Outstanding analytic skills: ability to think objectively and derive meaningful insights from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with a strong eye for detail: able to organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals.
- Fluent in Dutch, English & French.
- Part-time (50%) employment.
What to expect from us
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, group insurance, the possibility of a hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A flexible timetable with respect to a good work-life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly teleworking possible.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- Contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.