- Full-time, Day, Weekend, 2 shifts
- Indefinite duration
Eager to discover Sioen’s technical textiles? Ready to work on one of our high-tech machines? Then we have the perfect job for you!
What you do
- You will work on our coating line or at the weaving mill in Ardooie. Together we choose the department that suits you best.
- You are part of the team that makes textiles for bouncy castles, tents, blinds, truck tarpaulins, mattress protectors, roofing, windscreens, ...
- You can also join the team that operates our modern looms and repairs yarn breaks.
- You control various parts of the production line.
- You work with a rotating bridge and/or forklift.
- You always work in consultation with the Production Manager.
- You work during the week in 2 shifts (05h00 - 13h00 / 13h00 - 21h00).
Who you are
- You have a technical interest or experience in a production environment.
- You are punctual, motivated and you can work both independently and in a team.
- Experience with a rotating bridge and/or forklift? That's a plus!
- You consult with your colleagues and team leader to fulfill your tasks successfully.
- You have an eye for quality and safety.
- You are not colourblind.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch or French or English.
What to expect from us
- A full-time job in a stable, growing, profitable and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, team premium, 13th month, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- A flexible and contemporary working environment.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. If the interview is positive, you will be given a tour of the production area!
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you with a welcome folder and we will get you ready for your first working day.