- Full-time, Day
- Indefinite duration
Do you have a passion for textile technology? Ready to use your technical knowledge in an innovative family business? Don’t hesitate to apply as a weaving technician at Sioen!
What you do
- You will work in our Veranneman Technical Textiles weaving mill in Ardooie.
- You will keep the machines (Dornier & Picanol looms) textile technically up to date.
- Together with your colleagues and manager, you ensure a flawless production process.
- You work in the day shift (08h00 - 12h00 12h30 - 16h30).
Who you are
- You have a technical education or a technical interest, experience in a weaving mill or relevant knowledge.
- You are punctual, motivated, and you can work both independently and in team.
- You consult with your colleagues and team leader to successfully fulfill your tasks.
- Quality, safety, order, and cleanliness are a permanent concern.
- You are not colourblind.
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch or French or English.
What to expect from us
- A full-time job in a stable, growing, profitable, and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 13th month, the possibility of bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations, and most importantly: people!?
- A congestion free workplace in Ardooie.
- Room for taking initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training sessions.
- A flexible and contemporary working environment.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic passioenate colleagues who go for it daily!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. If the interview is positive, you will be given a tour of the production area!
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you with a welcome folder and we will get you ready for your first working day.