Payroll & HR Officer
- Full-time (option 4/5)
- Indefinite duration
Passion for HR? Do you want to use your expertise in payroll and HR processes in an international production environment? Apply now for the job of HR manager at Sioen!
What you do
- You are responsible for the monthly payroll preparation and payroll processing of the 300 FTEs, ensuring that social legislation is correctly applied.
- You are the SPOC for the employees, department heads and management. They can come to you with all kinds of questions, ranging from social legislation and payroll matters to interpersonal aspects. You are also proactive in building long-term relationships with the social partners/trade unions.
- You are responsible for all social documents and related administration (monitoring invoices, audits, etc.). You process personnel files from recruitment to exit.
- Together with HR Ardooie, you actively think about all kinds of HR projects (training, evaluations, comp & ben, ...). You have an eye for possible process optimisations in the field of payroll and HR.
- You coordinate the cooperation with external partners (temporary employment agencies, potential candidates) in consultation with the Talent Manager and act as a contact person for them.
- You report to the Chief HR Officer in Ardooie.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience in payroll and HR processes in an international production environment.
- You have experience with personnel and payroll software (e.g. Attentia).
- You have a good knowledge of social legislation, payroll and HR processes.
- You are communicative and like to enter into dialogue.
- You are administratively strong, work accurately and are solution-oriented.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently.
- You are willing to contribute to the optimisation of our HR department (in consultation with HR Ardooie).
- You have a good knowledge of French and Dutch.
What to expect from us
- A job in a stable, growing, profitable and international family business.
- A more than attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers,, the 13th month, group insurance, possibility of hospitalization insurance, bicycle lease and flexible remuneration, ...
- Working in an innovative company that continuously invests in new products, installations and most importantly: people!
- A flexible schedule in function of a good work life balance!
- Freely scheduled leave.
- Partly working from home possible.
- Room for your own initiative.
- The opportunity to learn and grow through internal and external training.
- A contemporary working environment and offices.
- Fun company events.
- Last but not least: fantastic “passioenate” colleagues who go for it every day!
The Passioen of
Having fun at work every day
Fun at all times
I love the dynamics between the different departments
You are applying? Well, that’s great! First, your application is confirmed and then we start working on your CV.
If the evaluation of your CV was positive, you will immediately receive an invitation for a first meeting with the HR Officer, Talent Manager or Chief HR.
In the first interview, our HR staff and/or a direct line manager determine how well you fit in at Sioen. For some positions, we do some additional tests.
For certain positions a second interview is necessary. This interview is one with your immediate superiors, colleagues and/or CEO.
Time to dot the i's and cross the t's! Our Chief HR makes you a contract proposal and together you discuss the conditions it contains.
Welcome at Sioen!
Congratulations! Now, you are one of our Sioen talents! On your first day, we will welcome you and get you ready for your first working day. Your colleagues will mentor you for the first six months.